Romper & Textured Blouse
Luxury made to order, made from the finest quality - size up by one for a perfect fit. Turn around time 4-5 weeks for receipt. Payment plans available.
1. Check out with Clearpay/Laybuy/Klarna to spread the cost with interest-free payments
2. Pay a 30% non-refundable deposit upon purchase. Your order will then be comfirmed for your chosen item(s). The remaining amout (70%) will be payable in two installments as agreed with you. Please leave your email/phone number when placing your order with a 30% non refundable deposit, so that we can contact you to agree a payment plan.